|ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING - APRIL 15, 2008|
1. Mayor Robert Werdeo Jr. to order at 6:00 P.M.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Oath of Office. Keller, Grube, Achter.
4. Roll call. Members Present: Ron Meyer, Tom Keller, John Brocker, Guy Grube, Mary Christel, John Achter.
Others Present: David Stoelting, Robert Hennings Jr.
5. Meyer moved Achter seconded to approve the Mayor's appointments. Roll Call Vote. Meyer, Keller, Brocker, Grube, Christel, Achter - 6 Ayes, 0 Nay. Motion Carried Unanimously.
6. Keller moved Meyer seconded to elect John Brocker as Council President. Brocker abstained. Motion Carried.
7. Brocker moved Meyer seconded to elect Tom Keller to the Plan Commission. Keller abstained. Motion Carried.
8. Brocker moved Achter seconded to adjourn.
Council meeting every second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
Electric, Ordinances, and Elections: Achter, Keller
Industry, Water, Assessments, Equalizations: Brocker, Grube
Police, Fire, Public Health and Aging: Keller, Meyer
Recreation, Accounts, Claims, and Relief: Meyer, Achter
Salary and Budget: Brocker, Meyer
Streets and Sidewalk: Keller, Christel
Wastewater, Sewers, City Property, Parks, and Celebrations: Grube, Christel
Administrator - Dennis Dedering
Assessor - Mike Denor
Attorney - James Burnett
Building Inspector - Brian Bunke
Council President - John Brocker
Director of Public Works - Randy Neils
Emergency Government Director - Randy Neils
Fire Chief - Robert Hennings
Librarian - Nanette Bulebosh
Medical Director - Dr. David Deubler
Police Chief - David Funkhouser
Treasurer - Marilyn Jaschob
Wastewater Utility Superintendent - Kris August
BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS
Bargaining Committee - Werdeo, Brocker, Achter, Meyer, Dedering
Board of Appeals - Mark Schuh, Jackie Ungrodt, Jerry Vandermause, Keith Raquet, Fred Wegner, Bob Schultheis-1st Alternate
Board of Review - Brocker, Achter, Christel
Housing Authority - Harley Streiber, Jr., Robert Kramer, Beatrice Dietrich, Fred Wegner, David Dedering,
Incinerator Commission - Werdeo, Christel-Alternate
Indian Hill Board - Werdeo, Meyer, Fred Stoelting, Jane Voigt, Joanne Pritchard
Library Board - Faye Billmann, Meyer, Carolyn Johnson, Katherine Ristow, Scott Vogel, Wilbert Foerster, Jackie Ungrodt
Park Board - Patty Zepnick, Jane Voigt, Melissa Brandt, Kris Tarnowski
Plan Commission - Werdeo, Keller, Dan Christel; Citizens - Dan Dietrich, Robert Hennings, Jr., David Stoelting, James Fromm
CATV - Brocker, Fred Wegner, Gary Bruckner, Meyer, Wilbert Foerster
Community Center - Wilbert Foerster, Meyer, David Stoelting, Jane Voigt, Robert Gebhart, Don Vorpahl
East Shore Recycling Commission - Robert Gebhart, Randy Neils-Alternate
Economic Development - Grube, Meyer, David Stoelting, Mike Mathes, Christel, Bill Gordon
Kiel-New Holstein Trail Committee - Werdeo, Randy Neils, Meyer, Dennis Dedering-Alternate
Official Paper - Tri-County News
Official Depository - Citizens Bank, Bank First National, Bank Mutual, Premier Financial Credit Union, Local Government Investment Pool
Brocker moved Achter seconded to adjourn. Motion Carried.