Pet Licensing

Cat ee34b5062c 1920

Every person residing in the City who owns a cat or dog which is more than 5 months of age must annually pay the pet license tax and obtain a license. 

Dogs and cats can be licensed at the Utility Office in City Hall (621 Sixth Street).

Proof of a current rabies vaccination is required, and a fee will be collected upon the completion of licensing.

If you have any questions regarding the pet licensing requirements, please see Chapter 12, Section 5 of the Municipal Code (12.05) or contact City Hall.
Janelle - (920) 894-2909 ext. 104
Debbie - (920) 894-2909 ext. 103